Friday, August 15, 2008

Former N.B.A. Player Vincent Askew Arrested For Having Sex With 16 Year Old Girl




We all know that athletes aren't the brightest people on the planet, and often make horrific decisions. I have to add former National Basketball Association basketball player, Vincent Askew to the list. According to the Memphis Commercial Appeal, Askew, 43, was arrested on Wednesday in Florida accused of having sex with a 16 year old girl.
I guess Askew, who played 9 years in the N.B.A wanted to ruin his life at the age of 43.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least if he's in jail, I'll know where to find him and have him served. He took me for $6200.00 after I extended the hand of friendship and helped him get on his feet.

Anonymous said...

giannis shoes
nba star shoes
kyrie 8