Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Obama Threw Me Under The Bus!"

Rev. Jeremiah Wright states in a letter obtained by the Associated Press that President Barack Obama and his administration no longer to will respond to him according to FoxNews. In strongly worded language, he states the following:

"No one in the Obama administration will respond to me, listen to me, talk to me or read anything that I write to them. I am 'toxic' in terms of the Obama administration."

"I am 'radioactive,' Sir. When Obama threw me under the bus, he threw me under the bus literally!" he wrote. "Any advice that I offer is going to be taken as something to be avoided. Please understand that!"

It would be interesting to get President Obama's response to Wright's assertions, but the White House is very quiet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Rev., but he should have laid low. Obama is the president of the people -- all people not just black people.