Tuesday, February 17, 2009

T.I.'s Redemption!

Yes, rapper T.I. is being forced to complete 1000 hours of community service as part of his plea agreement on federal gun charges. However, what he's doing with his reality show "T.I.'s Road To Redemption" is commendable and necessary for any young black male headed down the dark side of life. The show's second episode will be broadcast tonight at 9:30 on MTV. Last week's premiere episode focused on T.I. taking a neighborhood drug dealer and exposing him to time in jail and seeing a dead body being prepared by a mortician. The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports on the Powder Springs, GA police department's involvement in the first episode. T.I. still has to do a prison time as part of his sentence, and six episodes remain of this great show.

4 comments:

Mac Daddy Tribute Blog said...

I'm from T.I.'s city. I've worked with black males who get, as they like to say, "caught up in the life." It's hard to break free of it and turn around and try to show kids-- who think they are invincible-- what's going to happen to them if they keep running and doing the drugs and living the thug life. Go ahead, T.I.!

Anonymous said...

TI you just stay up dawg do wat you doing. you doin great playa. you is my favorite i need you to stay up and calm. and get dat $1000000000 homie.

Anonymous said...

TI you just stay up dawg do wat you doing. you doin great playa. you is my favorite i need you to stay up and calm. and get dat $1000000000 homie.

Anonymous said...

ti i dont even like you no more you cuz you a motha ferakin punk cuz you need guns to back you down