Thursday, September 4, 2008

What A Mess



I have to be honest and state that I did not watch the fiasco that was the Republican National Convention last night( I was watching my favorite Williams sisters play each other at the U.S. Open, Serena won by the way). I have seen clips of Rudy Giuliani, and Republican Vice Presidential Nominee Sarah Palin's speeches. All I saw was constant slamming on Democratic Presidential Nominee Barack Obama.

I hope that Barack was smiling as he watched the slam fest. He had to be happy watching also ran Rudy Giuliani slamming him on experience and anything else that came to his mind. I might be mistaken, but didn't Barack just finish receiving over 18 million votes and having his acceptance speech viewed by over 38 million people.

I really don't have anything to say about Sarah Palin, and she does appear to be a competent politician who can deliver a good speech. I just hope for her sake that John McCain has not done her a disservice by putting her into this position. She's only been on the national stage for a week, and already had surprises pulled from her closet. The next 2 months will be very interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO-thats FUNNY!!!
8g

Ldix said...

So, I guess 30% of the article is going to be you talking about how much you LOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE Serena. lol