Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kwame Invokes 5th Amendment Right 82 Times



I know that I've been hammering soon to be former Detroit Mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick, but this is a link from the Detroit Free Press showing experts from a deposition that Kilpatrick gave yesterday in a Free Press lawsuit. During the deposition Kilpatrick invoked his 5th Amendment right 82 times, while displaying a cool demeanor that defies logic considering his present circumstance.

Kwame Kilpatrick is arrogant, yet very self assured. I'm sure it was instilled in him at a young age that he could he had to have confidence in himself. I have to admit that he has a swagger that will probably allow him to resurface from this scandal just fine. I just hope that he's learned from his mistakes, and will become just a little more humbled when her resurfaces.

No comments: