Monday, April 19, 2010

MAGIC in Chicago!

We always look at the daunting statistics for African-American young men as they try to navigate the process from going from boys to men. In Chicago, only 40% of African-American boys graduate from high school. That leaves 60% of the males trying to figure it out on their own usually with tragic consequences. Bryan Echols is the executive director of the Metropolitan Area Group for Igniting Civilization. Echols talks about the groups goal of targeting males born in 2007 with the goal of guiding them through society's challenges until they're 18 and hopefully headed to college in this uplifting article courtesy of the Chicago Tribune.


Gabriella said...

Great Great Great Blog

Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog. I like your way of posting.

Hey i am interesting in adding your
in my blog

I am honored to add it to my Great Blogs list.

Will you add my blog in your blog list.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Please reply friend.

yanmaneee said...

hermes bags
goyard handbags
michael kors outlet
supreme t shirt
jordan shoes
moncler outlet
nike shox for men
hermes belts for men
yeezy boost

femmat said...

description site link look at these guys hop over to here i was reading this