Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nate Robinson Arrested For Driving Without A License!

Diminutive New York Knicks guard Nate Robinson was arrested yesterday for driving without a license according to the New York Post. Robinson, who is currently a free agent, has had his license suspended 4 times since June of last year for failing to pay fines or respond to summons. He had the arrogance to tweet the following, "Cops pulled me over cuz my windows were 2 dark (but my windows were down) lol how funny is that." "Iam still pulled over and its been 35 min they have me sit in my truck like I dnt have s#*+2 do lol." Both tweets were later removed. Nate Robinson who is 25, probably is not helping himself by making lite of a pretty serious situation. He's still trying to get signed with a team, and prospective teams will be even more cautious of Nate, since his on court behavior has always been characterized as arrogant.

No comments: