Monday, June 22, 2009

Perez Hilton Alleges Assault By Will.I.am And His Bodyguards!

Gossip Blogger Perez Hilton went to Twitter when he was allegedly being assaulted this morning by Black Eyed Peas front man Will.I.am and his bodyguards in Toronto. The Detroit Free Press reports the following posts by Hilton regarding the alleged attack:

• PerezHilton: I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.
• PerezHilton: I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.
• PerezHilton: Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.
Hilton is in Toronto where he presented at Sunday night’s MuchMusic Awards.


As of this morning the assault has not been confirmed.

3 comments:

Been Told said...

Serves that a$$hole right.

Been Told said...

By the way, I just found out it's just more bullshit from Perez as usual:
http://dipdive.com/member/iamwill/tv/#/~/videoplayer/0/undefined/48856/~/

bowler said...

There's only one logical way to settle this little dispute: Re-match!